Seasoned UNIX Administrator to manage triage of complex and diversified environment, including Trading applications (Ranging from High performance computing to large globally distributed cloud compute environment).
- 7 – 10 years of experience supporting Red Hat Linux/Solaris/AIX
- Strong experience in UNIX System Administration, Hardware and OS troubleshooting, Configuration, Backup, Security, Disaster Recovery, and Performance Monitoring.
- Skilled in: RHEL 6.x/7.x, Redhat Cluster, Scripting (Bourne, Ksh , Bash Shell, and python)
- Familiar with: RHEL 5.x, Blades, Containers, Netbackup, SAN/NAS Storage, Networking, AIX, & Solaris.
- Experience supporting HP, Oracle Solaris, Dell and IBM Hardware x86 platform.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to break down technical details for non-technical audience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to work with technology partners to triage.
- Ability to work weekends is a must (On call Rotation once in every 5 weeks.)
- Shift: 12pm – 9pm EST (prefer candidate to work 5 days, minimum 2 days)
- RedHat Cluster Services Certification is a Plus
- Experience managing servers in a large heterogeneous environment consisting of 77,000 or more servers.
- Understanding the ITIL incident/change management process
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role