Participates in design, development and implementation of complex databases, often using new technologies. Viewed as the subject matter expert for the team. Manages multiple, moderately complex projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Computer Science degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
- Oracle Database Administration: 10+ years’ experience
- Oracle Exadata Administration: 5-6 years’ experience
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- Oracle Golden Gate: 5-6 years’ experience
- Linux shell scripting: 10+ years’ experience
- Individual needs to have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical acumen
- In-Depth understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions
- Experience with Oracle ZFS appliance
- Exposure to Foglight Monitoring tool
- Project management and oversight
Bank of America:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role