About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
To support Trade booking/Settlement for Merrill Lynch Securities (Taiwan) Limited.
To face the Front Desk/Client and Custodian bank on the pre-matching/post settlement.
Desk support / Client enquiry
Support client documentation
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience in similar role with licensed broker or custodian bank in Taiwan
- Possess valid Securities specialist and Futures Specialist certificates issued by Taiwan Securities Associations and Chinese National Futures associations is preferrable
- Product knowledge, previous experience in Taiwn Equity market is preferrable
- Knowledge of Operational Risk, Client Money Protection and Funding
- Presentable, confident and client focused. Client facing experience or ability to conduct discussions with Clients in a confident manner.
- Excellent communications skills in Mandarin and English and ability to present to an audience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- ∙Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Learn more about this role