This is a Software Development position for our Contact Center Desktop team based in Wilmington DE. We’re building components for our next generation contact center customer service system using target state technology and the Agile methodology. This position requires someone with a proven track record of delivering high quality software, solving complex problems, and working collaboratively across multiple organizations. The ideal candidate will have significant experience with server side technologies and mission critical banking systems.
- Requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Core Java, Spring Web Services, Spring JDBC, Rest Services (Jersey/CXF), Jackson, HTTPClient, JUnit, Jasmine/Mocha, Agile Methodology.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software for contact center business units.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex application systems utilizing Agile methodology.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture guidance for individual initiatives.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role