The VP of Fraud & Security Product Platform is seeking an innovative and motivated Senior Technical Product Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the strategic vision and enabling the delivery of a suite of technical projects by understanding business and customer needs, documenting technical requirements, and communicating effectively with multiple functional groups and stakeholders.
In this position, you will be expected to clearly articulate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional teams and partners. You will help analyze, prioritize, and advocate for optimal platform enhancements, as well as identify and manage new opportunities from idealization to launch. You will also serve as a platform and product subject matter expert and assist with longer term planning and strategy of broader Fraud & Security initiatives. This role may have management responsibility.
- 3-5 years of technical product management experience.
- Knowledge of fraud, payments, merchant services, or related industry process and platform.
- Understanding of various project management methodologies and familiarity with tools such as SharePoint, Confluence, and Jira.
- Experience conducting capability analysis, collecting customer or business requirements, creating and maintaining project plans, product and process documentation, including technical use cases and user stories.
- Highly analytical and organized with strong attention to detail. Adept in planning, prioritization and time management.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations, as well as with partners and customers. Able to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and build consensus by understanding stakeholder requirements and constraints.
- Effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills. Demonstrated knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, OneNote and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of CNP/CP/MOP fraud management, merchant fraud prevention, and credit risk underwriting.
- PMP, CAMP, or comparable project management certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Hiring Manager: Christina Bradshaw
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role