Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Tactical Insider Response Analyst will be responsible for conducting data analysis of insider threat auditing and monitoring software resources to detect and identify insider risk activities. In addition, you will be required to complete investigations by analyzing and verifying information through various investigative techniques, internal resources, and conversations/interviews with persons of interest.
You should be comfortable working with incomplete facts, be able to quickly rationalize and drive clarity, translate to actionable tasks, and demonstrate tenacity by working assigned investigations through to completion. You must be willing to be enrolled in AIM (Associate Investment Monitoring) program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conducting investigations by analyzing and verifying information through various investigative techniques, internal resources, and conversations/interviews with persons of interest
• Completing written reports in compliance with current reporting procedures and policies. Must have the ability to write detailed, concise, and accurate reports
• Managing high risk information security incidents by working in conjunction with response partners and other risk teams
• Utilizing next generation tools and technology to conduct deep behavioral analytics assessments/ investigations with a focus on mitigating information security related insider threats
• Providing on-call duties and support which may include after-hours support and coordination among GIS response teams
• Analyze data and evaluate relevance to an specific incident under investigation
• Document each stage of the investigation and maintain a focus on case logs and details
• Present findings via written reports and orally to key stakeholders in clear and concise language
• Effectively communicates investigative findings to non-technical audiences
• Ability to interact with and lead discussions with senior Bank executives across different functions and lines of business
• Ability to manage high risk regional information security incidents by working in conjunction with response partners and other risk teams
• Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex organization that is geographically dispersed
• Maintain an awareness of industry challenges and advancements in order to add value to existing technologies and processes used within the team
• Foundational knowledge in conducting complex investigations with an Insider Threat emphasis
• Certifications- CFE, CFCE, CISSP, GCIH, SANS, GIAC
• Experience conducting investigative interviews
• Networking/System administration experience
• Foundational knowledge in computer forensics, incident response
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40