Bank of America is seeking Senior Group Operations Manager for the Global Payment Operations team.
- Management of the Global Payment Operations team on day shift (approx. 9 direct reports) working across Global ACH and Wire.
- Establishment of management routines to ensure all role functions are covered by the wider teams.
- Ensure required controls are managed in line with all other operations processes.
- To analyzes and resolves non-routine, complex operational problems including escalations, often requiring research and involvement of business partners and experts.
- Oversees day to day staffing levels, performance capability and execution.
- Track attendance and timekeeping, review and approve timesheets and ensure adherence to timekeeping policies.
- Conduct staff performance reviews and ratings, manage any performance issues with the support and guidance of your senior management teams.
- Deal with any issues the team have and provide leadership and direction whilst ensuring effective communication.
- Champion Opex approach and instill culture oc continuous improvement.
- Maintain and report on incidents ensuring transparency and communication to Senior Leaders as appropriate and adhering to the GPO Operational Escalation process.
- Drive creation of Management reporting and statistical information, taking a pro-active approach to react to any up or downward trends.
- Ensure required controls are managed in line with all other operational processes
- Empower the teams and individuals to achieve their own and group’s goals
- Develop relationships with key business partners (Product, Sales and Technology)
- 10 + years of management experience in a production based environment
Global oversight of GBS teams in India
- In-depth Understanding of Global ACH & Wire Transfer Operation.
- Ability to monitor multiple branch payments, Understanding and adhering to the payment flow instruction with regards to the region.
- Experience with NACHA guidlines and rules.
- Operating knowledge of SWIFT and WTX (Wire Transfer Exchange)
- Understanding of SWIFT standards advantageous
- Technical and Operating knowledge of Message Switch/Middleware environments for Message routing repair an advantage
- SAA (SWIFT Alliance Access) Operating knowledge advantageous
- RMA ( Relationship management Authority ) advantageous
- Ability to drive process improvements end to end and support strategic changes in business model where appropriate.
- Display strong leadership qualities to support long term development goals
- strong attention to detail critical
- Proven Ability to create and deliver strong business results
- strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to determine and drive the correct level of communication relevant to audience.
- Good team player, enthusiastic and committed
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, navigate change and prioritize daily
- Demonstrate flexibility and Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization and team skills
- Proactive approach to identifying and managing risk
- Good analytical skills, creative, a problem solver
- Builds strong relationships with business Partners across different locations globally
- the candidate will also have to be a team player, with the Ability to multi-task and contribute on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- problem Solving and Decision Making skills: Thinking analytically, using diverse research skills, applying past experiences to problem resolution, developing multiple resolutions, knowing how to and where to go to resolve problems.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role