*see LOB description
Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements. Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions. Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes. May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior band 5 Architect 1's. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7 or more years of architecture experience.
LOB Job Description:
>Helps define the governance framework for Technology Infrastructure operating model governance
>Executes the operating model governance routines
>Identify the appropriate tools and Systems of Record (SOR) to manage the operating model
>Analyses data to identify anomalies and opportunities
>Work with the metrics team to agree to metrics and KPI to measure progress
>Captures metrics to show improvement benefits
>Develop and execute communications plan to all stakeholders
>Technology operating models and governance
>Senior Leadership Communications & Facilitation
>Continuous Improvement & Simplification Experience
>Process and task execution
>Demonstrated process improvement experience
>Six Sigma, LEAN, Green or Blackbelt certified
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role