Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Global Transaction Services Technology, AML and Tax (GTST);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
This position is for a detail oriented IT professional with senior-level mainframe developer with ACH NACHA Payments Desired, PEP+, COBOL, OS-MVS, DB2, CICS, CA7, MQ, Endevor, Remedy, Settlement & Posting, Vector (Returns) Job requires ability to perform Application code enhancements and break fixes, production research and analysis inclusive estimation of work efforts, perform code analysis, code testing/debugging of code and code deployment. ACH Payment Knowledge is required. Must have Payments technology delivery and operations knowledge of large and complex platforms / implementations. Knowledge of clearing house (NACHA, FED, and TCH) related to compliance and mandates.
- Support of complex and time critical suite of ACH mainframe applications
- Support interfacing applications that interact with ACH Payments
- Support the implementation and testing of QA/QC processes within Payments Platform
- Ensure compliance with service level agreements and standards for response and remediation
- Escalate gaps and issues timely
- Execute Payments specific processes and tools to drive adherence to enterprise-wide Standards
- Foster the Identify, Escalate, Debate risk culture
- Excellent communication skills; proven experience in communicating to leadership via Microsoft suite of tools
- Minimum 3-5 years in ACH PEP+ technology within past 5 years
- The strongest candidates will have a love for problem solving, great partnership and communication skills, deep operational subject matter expertise, and the ability to envision, communicate and execute strategic planning and remediation of issues.
- Strong understanding of NACHA/PEP+ Payments
- Expert knowledge of COBOL, OS-MVS, DB2, CICS, CA7, JCL
- Knowledge and direct usage of Endevor, Spufi, File Manager
- Knowledge and usage of Microsoft tools
- Knowledge of MQ and other messaging services
- Strong high level and low level design skills
- Knowledge of working with mid-range applications
- Full software development life-cycle experience
- History of success in delivering technology change, project execution and delivery Deep knowledge of Technology platforms, applications, processes, and procedures
- Ability to work with many interfacing applications within the organization
- Installation of vendor software a plus
- Ability to build/maintain significant and complex applications
- Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate, influence, drive through issue resolution minimizing risk
- Ability to work within policies that govern technology from programming standards, engineering design, maintenance ,application activities, compliance, risk and security standards
- Organized, poised under pressure, excellent communicator, execution focused
- Familiar with Audit, compliance and risk, as well as upstream and downstream applications within a large financial Institution environment
- Risk minded. Rational. Effective educator
- Drive culture and move from tactical to strategic; from reactive to proactive response
- 5+ years relevant experience in roles, preferably in a development organization Banking domain knowledge, Payments (WIRE, FX, ACH, RTP) processing across channels
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role