Executes ATM deployment activities in support of retail ATM initiatives and channel strategies. Maintains understanding of Bank’s ATM hardware and signage/housing and security products. Partners closely with internal and external partners in understanding project requirements and executes solutions that meet Bank’s regulatory, quality, branding and security standards.
- Support and drive execution of deliverables on major project components for the ATM Channel and related field initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of ATM/ATA Project activities, including installations, removals, relocations, and upgrades of numerous ATMs, while ensuring that all ATM / ATA installations meet the appropriate ADA guidelines .
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of internal and external partner teams to ensure that goals and objectives of assigned projects are met within prescribed timeframes, while meeting or exceeding Quality, Risk & Compliance, and funding parameters.
- Responsible for effectively organizing, managing and executing projects, clearly setting project scope, objectives and definitions, and gathering and defining detailed project requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with business partners, project team members and vendors to ensure all partners are clear on their responsibilities to effectively execute the required activities and deliverables for completing a project.
- Gathers deployment information/data and performs analysis to address problems/concerns, and support improvements to the ATM deployment processes.
- Support various lines of business initiatives through subject matter expertise to satisfy various roles and assignments, as required.
- Independently initiates and/ or leads eCommerce/ ATM marketing programs, initiatives, channel strategies and research projects. Works closely with business partners in creating new eCommerce/ ATM products and implementing new marketing approaches. May provide guidance to junior staff but has no formal supervisory responsibility
- Proven experience managing teams comprised of internal and external participants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient use of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses a strong commitment to excellence by anticipating needs, mitigating risks and minimizing potential problems
- Client focused while maintaining Bank Compliance, Risk, Branding, and operational processes
- Working knowledge of ATM Operations
- Previous Project Management experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role