Lead Business Analyst/Project Manager role for the Bank of America Central Risk Book (CRB) Initiative. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Work with multiple stakeholders – development, business, legal, compliance, and support - to deliver CRB enhancements to production.
• Support integration of applications with external components: define and document interactions, test cases, and certification requirements .
• Participate and help drive CRB technical Program Management. Track deliverables, report on status, and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders.
• Assist in diagnosing production issues and in maintaining a robust QA environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (any), or related
• 7+ years of experience in Enterprise level project management
• Strong knowledge of electronic trading components and order lifecycle
o Order Management/Execution Management Systems
o Algorithmic Trading Engines, Smart Order Routers, Market Connectivity
o FIX Protocol 4.2+
o Books and Records
• Experience with business workflows related to Cash Equities and Derivatives preferred
• Experience with US regulatory mandates such as RegNMS, Order Marking, and OATS reporting
• Knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems
• Must be a self-starter who is able to lead delivery from inception through deployment.
Shift:2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role