Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America is an equal opportunities employer
Support the GFX trading business in Asia for GFX products.
▪ Verification function to ensure all trades are booked correctly, liaising with the front office or clients for any discrepancies in a timely manner
▪ Confirmation function to ensure that discrepancies and exceptions are investigated and resolved promptly
▪ Settlements functions to ensure all payments are made correctly within the payment cut off time, resolving and investigating any issues that may arise in relation to any settlements
▪ Client services function, establishing excellent working relationship and providing quality service and issue resolutions to both internal business partners and external global counterparties
▪ Participation in the team’s related projects and process improvement initiatives
Diploma or Degree qualification
• Prior and relevant working experience and knowledge of the relevant financial products
• Able to work on Singapore public holidays, and potential morning shift duties
• Detailed oriented, a team player and able to perform under pressure in a fast-pace environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate professionally in a clear, concise manner to internal and external clients at all levels
• MS Excel, Word and PC skills
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.