Oracle DBA will provide integrated systems planning and recommend new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member/DBA. Influences and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Systems architecture skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide technical documentation, automation scripting, installation, monitoring, and trouble-shooting across a large enterprise environment
- Ability to work in global environment across time zones
- Database server and application sizing and capacity planning
- Database server and application tuning for performance and scalability
- Performance testing experience
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- In-Depth understanding of High Availability and Disaster Recovery requirements and solutions
- Golden Gate Implementation and replication setup.
- Golden Gate troubleshooting of Oracle GoldenGate Extracts, Data-Pumps and replicats
- In-Depth understanding of Oracle RAC (11g and 12c), Oracle Dataguard, Dataguard broker and Multi Master Replication.
- Experience with RAC One Node (RON)
- Database and application server internals
- Advanced troubleshooting techniques in support of 24x7 On-call duties
- Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle Golden Gate replication and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Exadata
- Exposure to Foglight Monitoring tool
- Project management and oversight
- Data modeling (both logical and physical)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role