Lead Developer who is eager to demonstrate technical capabilities with the intention to grow their career at Bank of America. Design and develop solutions in a fast-paced complex technical environment with multiple dependencies and integration with bank-critical client and operations applications.
- 8+ years of experience in design and development of high quality applications.
- Java development and life cycle of Java based applications.
- Development background with REST and SOAP based Services.
- Fluent with Oracle SQL queries and performance tuning.
- Fluency in best practices for data architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability.
- A disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written English with clear oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- Experience working with Filenet ECM or similar Content Management systems.
- Clear understanding of Securing Data at rest and in transmission.
- Experience working within Agile development methodologies.
- Presentation skills to business and senior management audiences - moderate to high PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Content Addressable Storage solutions.
- Experience with large Enterprise level applications.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role