About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Establish and Lead process improvement activities through discovery, root cause analysis, design and implementation
- Establish management and measurement systems (e.g. KPIs, Performance Scorecards) to monitor operational performance and identify performance gaps
- Perform analytics (trend analysis, historical analysis, predictive analysis etc) and lead discussions with teams to identify performance patterns and opportunities for improvement
- Develop a portfolio of actionable process improvement opportunities that will help drive the organization’s financial and non-financial business goals
- Participate in / Lead opportunity prioritization discussions with leaders within Securities Operations and Business Partners
- Develop and lead process and root cause analysis to understand source of exceptions and re-engineer and improve the business process
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Vendors) to identify, pilot and recommend potential solutions to resolve process gaps
- Lead the execution of process improvement solutions and implement monitoring mechanism to ensure process improvements are sustained over time.
- Develop and leverage mechanisms (KPIs, Performance Scorecards, Cost Allocations etc) to assess operational efficiency and performance and articulate benefits of process improvement initiatives back to Operational stakeholders
- Serve in an advisory capacity to operations and business partners to recommend improvement opportunities to improve performance KPIs
- Visually Track results and publicize results.
- Help create a culture of continuous improvement within Securities Operations
- Help lead the efforts to create an organizational culture of continuous improvement and eliminating exceptions at source
- Train cross functional, multi-site teams in continuous improvement methodologies (including root cause analysis, team problem solving, lean six sigma etc) and front to back business processes to help embed the CI culture within the organization and empower associates with the tools to self-identify performance gaps, perform root cause analysis and implement quick win solutions.
- Be an advocate for and set an example of CI Values and Behaviors
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.