Works with project teams to ensure overall software quality is monitored and maintained and/or validates system QA standards necessary to execute test plans and procedures for acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems. Has some interaction with business area execs, vendors and operations execs in determining whether systems and system components, including hardware, networks, system software, tools, and applications are appropriate and/or ready for implementation. Fosters stable support framework for development teams and business units in the area of quality control and the development of new or revised applications. May provide guidance in the creation of standard test environments, tests plans, and test scripts. Analyzes, designs, documents new or modified QA procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered applications and information systems. Provide resolution to an assortment of problems complex in scope, related to Quality Assurance projects. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Capital Markets.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
- 7 to 10 Years of total experience
- Recognized as a SME in Agile Testing, SQL/ETL testing, & test automation
- Extensive experience with various test automation tools and practices – Selenium/UFT/Tosca
- Strong background in testing relational and non-structured databases (Hadoop, Teradata, Oracle), web/UI, and reports
- Strong Agile and technology background, experience in scaled environment
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration/Deployment, and Continuous Testing
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence, GIT
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, able to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Onshore/Offshore model
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates effectively, builds relationships, influences others
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role