Overview of Role
- WCA is a front line unit and part of GCIB Credit within Global Banking & Markets
- Ownership and autonomy over a portfolio of institutional corporate clients from a credit administration perspective
- Ownership of key metric deliverables related to credit facilities and data quality
- Responsibility for delivering to deadlines
- Work closely with credit and operational business partners
- Learn about clients, industries and risk management
- Help simplify and improve our processes
- Opportunity to grow
- Great place to work
- Support and assist Credit Officers on a daily basis in the management of their portfolios, including the review of global credit facilities.
- Creation of credit approval documents for new, renewed and amended loan, trading and GTS facilities, and, the processing of these through the bank systems of record.
- Responsible for the monitoring of NAV ATE triggers set forth in trading agreements. Process includes obtaining and entering NAV’s on a monthly basis in our internal tracking database.
- Manage the onboarding of new fund manager relationships and new funds to assist in the credit approval process.
- Review Audited Financial statements for compliance with FINRA 4210 financial test to determine exemption status.
- Review approved credit approval documents to ensure compliance with bank policy and procedures.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Respond to inquiries from credit officers and other business partners. Investigate and resolve incoming queries relating to the portfolio.
- Monitor and resolve facility document exceptions.
- Create, maintain and monitor credit and financial events and manage exceptions.
- Maintain accurate document records.
- Help simplify and improve our processes – active discussion.
- Produce ad-hoc and prescribed reporting.
- Strong communication skills, both written/oral, can communicate effectively across various lines of business and levels.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and responsibilities
- Quickly learns and understand processes, systems and products
- Functions under pressure to meet deadlines, proficient at multi-tasking and managing competing priorities
- Ability to escalate when needed
- Can independently analyze complex issues, identify and execute practical solutions
- Proactively shares information/ideas and consistently identifies best practices
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team and display reliability, flexibility and open/ constructive communication in a courteous and professional manner
- Can influence others and build relationships
- Aptitude to take on additional ad hoc initiatives outside of normal day to day activities
- Attention to detail
- College graduate or equivalent and/or track record of relevant experience
- Institutional banking experience and knowledge of traded and lending products an advantage
- PC literate and systems oriented with proficiency in all Microsoft applications, strong EXCEL skills including ability to run V-lookups.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role