Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Operations Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Role is member of the Americas Client Asset Control Group (CACG), a Global Market Operations team who provide front-to-back oversight of the Firm’s customer asset protection regulatory requirements, specifically SEC 15c3-3 and CFTC Customer Protection Rules. CACG are a global team with approximately 60 associates globally, around 25 of which are focused on U.S. Customer Protection requirements.
This role is specifically focused on CFTC FCM Customer Protection Requirements, and includes:
- Managing the completion of daily customer protection computations and associated regulatory reporting processes
- Engagement in the oversight and governance of front-to-back FCM customer protection related processes and controls
- Regular interaction with regulators both on ad-hoc queries and periodic reviews
- Working in partnership with other Operations teams, business lines, and support partners to review and improve processes
- Minimum for 5 years of experience in FCM Customer Protection.
- Excellent organizational & and communication skills, close attention to detail, and experience interacting with senior management.
- A strong risk management mind set and ability to influence others at all levels of a large organization and proven track record of high attention to detail and ability to drive continuous improvements.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and Technology partners to drive to facilitate changes to controls and processes that impact the Firm’s regulatory environment.
- Must have a good working knowledge of futures and options products and processes, as well as the associated control environment.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role