Bank of America is seeking a Production Services Lead.
• Resource will be responsible for providing support to the primary portfolio release manager (a.k.a Vertical Release Manager) via various release management functions and capacities.
• The role will require learning and understanding the Bank’s Enterprise change process, ensuring compliance to that change process, and utilizing that change process to advocate for change on behalf of the change sponsors.
• The function will require understanding the software development lifecycle in order to provide on-going support of Integrated, Independent and Off-Cycle release events.
• Documenting the production change using Enterprise SORs (e.g. Remedy, etc).
• Advocate for and present production change requests at various Enterprise review/approval forums.
• Resource will need to provide release control Room Support during all planned release events.
• Lead specific release event activities on weeknights and weekends.
• Participate in activities to review and improve internal team change processes.
• Generating metrics from available data.
Software development or infrastructure support background
• Prior release management experience with application or infrastructure changes
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle process
• Demonstrate ability to take a problem and work to find a solution independently
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong diagnostic and analytical abilities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Communicator, Word, Excel, and SharePoint)
• Able to work independently or as a part of the team
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work night & weekend hours as required
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role