Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a non-bank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Chief Data Office (CDO) provides end-to-end data capabilities and governance, risk/non-core finance, divestitures, enterprise change management and enterprise process oversight for select areas to reduce complexity and drive greater focus on our company’s and GT&O’s priorities such as:
- Broker-Dealer Separation Project Management Office (PMO)
- Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) Remediation Data Platform Services
- Data Science
- Divestitures PMO
- Enterprise Brexit PMO
- Enterprise Data Architecture and Services
- Enterprise Data Management Governance
- Regulatory Reporting
Global Markets Shared Operation (GMSO) & Global Banking & Markets Operations Transformation & and Change (GBAM Ops Change)
Global Markets Shared Operations (GMSO) Group is responsible for all operations and services common in both the Equities and Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities (FICC) post-trade operations platform.
Global Transformation & Change is responsible for managing strategic initiatives, centralized business performance management functions, and for providing oversight for all large-scale transformation projects, Simplify and Improve efforts and the global change portfolio for GBAM Operations and regional T&O
As part of the Bank of America Merrill Lynch GBAM Ops Change Group, the incumbent will be a part for Chief Data Office (CDO) team in India
As a member of Test management team within Global Markets Initiatives, responsibilities will include the following:
- Candidate will have the opportunity to manage testing of medium to large sized projects within GBAM Ops
- Will be expected to create test plan, define test approach, co-ordinate environment readiness discussions with technology teams, drive defect management and UAT governance routines
- Manage testing for a major securities settlements initiative that the Bank is currently focusing on
- Manage and execute deliverables specific to the EMEA region as well as Global deliverables, with reporting both locally in EMEA and into the Global Program
- Communication skills will be heavily utilized in forming and communicating test approach and gaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Partner closely with, Operations, COO teams, and Technology partners to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions/workflows within Global Markets to support in Business activities like.
- Reports on a program of projects with varying levels of complexity often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix of partners. Ensures transparency to key stakeholders, sponsor and champion.
- Assist in managing program/project financials, risk management, and partners with technology program solutions manager for infrastructure requirements.
- Education: Post Graduate in Management from a top tier institute
- Experience: 8-10 years of performing Project Management to support large projects and business change preferably within Testing for Settlements domain
- Strong analytical and fact-based decision making Ability to meaningfully Analyze and report complex data for enterprise and reporting
- Experience in UAT Testing
- Experience in Settlements domain
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines and work in a highly matrixed organization
- Good Knowledge on Global Markets and different traded products
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Ability to effectively communicate to Executive Leadership and others levels within the Bank
- Excellent verbal and written skills and effective interpersonal skills. The incumbent would be expected to handle team level communication for the senior leader. It is hence important to have the capability to compose focused, structured and motivational message for the different audiences.
- Negotiation Skills : - Ability to negotiate with ground level folks and also with Line managers (Senior & Junior)
- Stake holder management (internal & external) across regions / functions / lines of business.
- A good team player with strong coordination skills. Ability to manage smaller & larger teams and work with across teams/locations to accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – PowerPoint, Excel and Word and ability to work on these without any support.
Location - Gurugram
Shift timings - 12:30 PM to 09:30 PM IST
Learn more about this role