The RPM team is seeking an Regulatory Exam Adherence Leader who is responsible for coordinating all TI regulatory examinations risk to ensure preparation and readiness of examination coordination and the provisioning of independent assurance. The incumbent for this position would be expected to support all AMRS based TI business teams providing leadership oversight and direction in being better prepared to manage risk while working collaboratively with regional EMEA and APAC counterparts.
Oversees all US Regulatory engagements
Coordination, tracking and delivery of all evidence requests
Management of approvals of all evidence submissions
Escalation and debate of all concerns raised by Regulators
Yearly / Monthly Exam Schedule
Weekly Exam Status Reports
• 6+ years of internal control, audit, risk or compliance experience over for a large and complex financial services organization.
• Strong understanding of the components and application of internal control frameworks including the requirements under SOX and COSO.
• Strong relationship management skills to navigate the complexities of aligning stakeholders, building consensus and resolving conflicts in a large, distributed organization; proven ability to influence peers/stakeholders and senior leaders across various lines of business.
• Proven ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a global environment; Ability to drive strategic initiatives with a track record of successful change and making difficult decisions.
• Ability to decompose complex issues and drive timely decisions, knowing when to engage others for additional input, and when to act independently; Proven ability to manage and develop team members.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, shaping the opinions and actions of key stakeholders and gaining their trust.
• General knowledge of technology infrastructure (midrange servers, database, network, mainframe)
Experience in Banking Technology
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role