About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Chief Technology Organization:
Background: Responsible for the level one technology support in a global support services call centre environment. The role includes troubleshooting hardware, software and mobile device issues utilizing multiple technologies and resources. This individual is responsible for providing first level diagnosis and troubleshooting to support the functionality of internal employees. The analyst is responsible for efficient technology solutions while providing an exceptional customer service experience will be committed and keen to build long term career goals with BAML as we encourage internal movements and growth for high performing employees.
Responsible for level one technology support. The role supports a global user base and involves basic troubleshooting of Microsoft applications and proprietary systems.
• Inbound call from global users
• Troubleshooting hardware/software via telephone for Global users
• Technology call center environment
• Ability to utilize multiple resources to determine causes and resolutions of technology problems and incidents
• Technologies may include, but not limited to: Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office Suite, AVAYA, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone), Network fundamental, Operating System security patching and ticketing systems.
• Ability to consistently meet or exceed performance targets and goals correlated with call handling and customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer Centric/Service mind set, Detailed oriented
• Desired experience in Microsoft Office application suite -- how to, in addition to troubleshooting.
• Experience with technologies: Windows 7/10, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office Suite, AVAYA, Cisco/VOIP telephony, Blackberry, Android, iOS (iPad/iPhone), Network fundamental, Operating System security patching and ticketing systems.
• Experience: 0-2 years desired, but not required, in information technology
• Superior Customer Service Skills 1-3 years’ experience preferred. In-house training will be conducted as needed
• Experience in a technology call center environment
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.