- Looking for a mid-level developer who is self-motivated and a quick-learner who can take the full ownership of designs from concept to support.
- Understand stakeholder’s expectations and objectives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively communicate with clients and other non-technical people.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative manner.
- Ensure processes are followed at all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Participate/host calls independently with onshore business and technology team.
- Should be able to understand the problem and recommend solutions during JAD/discussions/meetings.
- Prepare and/or review Impact Analysis and coding specifications (HLD/LLD).
- Participate in and support systems integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Develop & unit test Complex Programs/Component.
- 4-7+ Years of development experience.
- Programming Languages
MS SQL Server
Skilled at writing SQL & Stored Procedures
- Application Security
Familiarity with common application security tools and techniques including the following.
Identification and prevention of Cross-site Scripting / SQL injection.
Familiarity with coding and security best practices.
Use of application security scanning tools.
- Experience in distributed systems development.
- Credit Card or Retail Banking domain experience.
- Experienced working in a SAFe Agile environment.
- Technically competent with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Looking for a self-motivated and quick-learner who can take the full ownership of assignments & projects.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- DevOps for code integration and code migration.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- B.E. / B Tech / M.E. /M Tech.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role