About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
We are currently seeking Treasury Service Advisors to join our team. You will help to service, advise, support and manage portfolio of Global Treasury Services Corporate Clients, Financial Institutions, and NBFI (Non-Banking Financial Institutions) clients by providing professional, courteous and high quality customer service in all aspects of domestic, international and cash management services. This role offers a high level of visibility as you’ll work in conjunction with a number of other internal teams to provide seamless delivery to, and build relationships with a variety of client stakeholders.
- Accountable for delivering Client Service excellence effectively managing any risks and issues
- Act as primary point for clients contact. Proactively manage, log and investigate the day to day servicing enquires, complaints of all assigned and escalate as appropriate.
- Responsible for account management (based on client requests received) including: handling escalations of complex issues by managing the coordination of workflow to business partners and ensuring timely resolution.
- Working closely with Sales, Operations, Technical Help Desk, and fulfillment departments leveraging teamwork to provide the client with a seamless delivery
- Meet clients with Sales for business needs
- Conduct period service review and scorecard review with clients, to analyze client activities and providing advice and suggestion for improvement
- Ensure full compliance of all applicable laws, regulations, credit, FATCA, KYC, AML Policies and exercise appropriate delegated authority.
- Provide back up support to other Client Service Advisor
- Participate in assigned local and/or regional projects as required
- University Degree
- Minimum 2-5 years’ working experience in area of client Services in the Bank concentrating on delivery of treasury and cash Management solutions for corporate clients.
- Excellent presentations, communication, time management, problem solving, interpersonal and team work skills
- Possessing a passion and urgency to serve our clients and operate as a client advocate
- Managing multiple request simultaneously that contain a variety of complexity and resolution periods.
- Good Communication skill
- A good understanding of in-country banking system, account opening/maintenance process, documentation as well as local regulation
- Excellent rapport with client contacts at all levels and with internal partners at all levels.
- A proactive learner and self-starter seeking continuous improvement in all job-related aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and challenges
- Strong team player with good work ethics
- Able to work independently
- Takes ownership
- Ability to demonstrate initiate and creative thinking
- Ability to build strong client and internal partners relationships
- Adapt easily to change
- Friendly outgoing personality to deal with clients
- Flexibility with working hours as and when required
Learn more about this role