About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
With a presence in Asia Pacific for more than 60 years, Bank of America Merrill Lynch combines local knowledge and global expertise to offer market-leading products and services across Global Banking and Markets. Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia.
Hong Kong and Singapore being our big hubs in the regions but our presence in the South-East Asia countries (Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore) is prominent as well.
South-East Asia Local Talent Diversity Program (LTDP):
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business.
In its 3rd year of success, the LTDP program focuses on hiring diverse and local talent in the SEA countries. This program has helped us:
- Attract graduates and junior talent into the local workforce,
- Create opportunities for overseas graduates/junior talent wanting to return to their home country and contribute to the local economy and develop resources for the local banking environment.
- It also gives an opportunity to work and gain experience in the “World’s Best Bank” and “Asia’s best bank for Corporate Social Responsibility” – all recent awards by Euromoney
- This role sits within the front office and will be working in a dynamic and busy dealing room. You will assist with the managing risk, liquidity and exposure and you will support and manage all aspects of the trading desk: pre-trade analysis, research on index constituent changes, inbound and outbound trade processing and the design of optimal strategies for large trades. Tracking supply and demand, you constantly evaluate market developments in order to give clients accurate product information.
- Building BAML credit franchise and grow our market share by developing client relationships and presenting trade ideas to clients.
- Leverage technology and analytics to drive pricing/hedging as well as idea generation
- Understand market drivers (of those markets in which involved), market moves, and the numbers behind it all, as well as cross-asset implications
- With the guidance senior team member, understand the implications of events on the entire trading desk, anticipate market outcomes
- Able to price/quote/execute FX/FX FWD/ FX SWAP/ NDF/ Options for internal accounts some smaller external clients. Able to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Engage others in active dialogue; Drive group involvement; build active collaboration with and trust of clients and internal constituencies;
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.