Seeking software delivery professional to work within a high performing team as Technical Analyst/Scrum Master. Responsibilities include leading software delivery team building and maintaining an enterprise level highly-resilient marketing personalization system. The team member is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and work with business users to understand and refine the requirement details and technical deliverable/tasks leveraging Agile practices.
• Experience with basic project management practices.
• Agile Story writing
• Experience turning business requirements into technical deliverables, Functional Design, Wireframes.
• Experience with change, release management and implementation planning.
• Forward thinking, understanding the ‘why’ and retain focus on long-term strategy, application stability, software delivery and flexibility.
• Work with the architects, developers, business and technology stakeholders in a complex environment across different geographic locations.
• Take ownership of the development/delivery and production implemetation of assigned components.
• Ability to evaluate requirements and influence others in making technology/design decisions.
• Ability to mentor and coach less experienced people in the team.
• Experience and/or desire to learn how to deliver software using Agile Methodologies.
• Demonstrates flexibility and the ability to adapt to change.
• Desire to working in a fast paced high performing team environment.
• Understanding of software configuration management practices, CI/CD and application change management best practices.
• Java, Webservices development, relational database development.
• Oracle PL/SQL
• MS Project
• JIRA/Version One/ALM
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role