Transactional Risk Operations is a key component to the organization's ability to manage the financial, reputational, and compliance risks associated with the merchant services product; creating to a high visibility opportunity. The Transactional Risk leader manages multiple teams within Bank Of America’s Merchant Services operations organization. This role requires a robust understanding of the Merchant Acquiring space.
- Resolves broad operational issues, and coordinates activities and processes across several functional areas.
- Serves as chief navigator of the Transactional Risk organization across departments, functions, and lines of business.
- Is a visible subject-matter-expert with regard to Merchant Fraud; demonstrates and promotes a full command of known and developing fraud trends.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves complex problems related to product lines or functions, using general practices and precedents to resolve.
- Develops and analyzes procedures to enhance unit activities.
- Responsible for budget/expense management, capacity planning, reporting and forecasting for areas managed.
- Ensures proper communication and compliance of company and regulatory policies affecting areas managed.
- 7+ years of Fraud Ops management experience
- 5+ years of experience building and successfully leading large teams
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience
- Merchant Acquiring experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead; developing clear organizational goals, organizing clear roles and responsibilities, and fostering an environment of empowerment and growth
- Experience in management of business unit(s) across multiple locations
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to take initiative and effect change through consensus building, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- 5+ years of merchant services experience in Fraud and/or Risk operations
- 5+ years of operational risk experience
- Six Sigma Green or Black belt certified
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Financial Crimes Investigator (CFCI) or other relevant professional certifications
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role