Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- 7 years of experience in DRM Development implementation, upgrades, customization, supporting.
- Oracle DRM developer with Oracle Database development skills.
- 4 years of Database Development skills with Oracle.
- Weblogic Administration on Windows operating system.
- Have good Functional understanding of the Financial ERP like SAP and Oracle Cloud.
- Working knowledge of Autosys or any other scheduling tool.
- Team up with functional team and customer’s staff and produce desirable results.
- Produced artifacts such as analysis specification (AN.100), design specification (DS.140), IM.090 (installation document), release packs, unit test plan.
- Assist teams with the raising to fixing up the SR Identify reporting and information Involved in the user acceptance testing of the modules.
- Should work independently and build relationship with business partners on day to day activity and look for development opportunities / process improvements.
- Communicates, influences and negotiates both vertically and horizontally to obtain agreement between partners.
- Should be a team player and have positive attitude towards work, be accountable for the delivering the assigned tasks on time.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role