Seeking an experienced Technology Strategy / Business Support Manager. This role will provide broad exposure to the Consumer Small Business Wealth Tech organization with one of the largest and diverse Technology teams in the industry.
In this important and highly visible role, the incumbent will conduct analyses and prepare executive-level presentations and materials on strategic initiatives, as well as active or potential future projects across the entire "people facing" organization. These work products will routinely be viewed by, delivered to, and used by the most senior leaders in the organization, including the Consumer Small Business Wealth Tech Chief Information Officer.
Analyses and work efforts may include, but are not limited to, areas such as: financial justification for impact of strategic projects and programs, initiative plans and supporting rationale, organizational health analyses and associated opportunities, senior executive project updates, support for key business decisions, cursory market research, and other items that will emerge organically as the business changes.
Given the potential impact of decisions made based on work products delivered, the standard for quality is extremely high, the tolerance for defects or errors is very low, and the need for effective socialization and buy-in of content and ideas is high.
Success in this role requires:
(1) Strong business acumen as well as a broad understanding of technology (from a business and conceptual standpoint - not necessarily deep engineering expertise); this is a role at the intersection of business and technology. A Technology or General Management MBA, or equivalent experience, would demonstrate this skill.
(2) Comfort in highly ambiguous situations, with the ability to quickly structure approaches to solve these ambiguous problems. 2+ years of applicable, prior work experience would demonstrate this skill.
(3) Ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources into salient, senior executive-level insights and be able to effectively communicate these succinctly via written PowerPoint presentations. Prior management consulting, or equivalent, experience would demonstrate this skill
(4) Facility in communicating and working with executive-level leaders, and comfort leading "up" and influencing others without having formal authority. Relevant prior work experience would demonstrate this skill.
(5) Incredible attention to detail and a willingness and desire to learn. Relevant prior work experience would demonstrate this skill.
About Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 66 million consumer and small business clients with approximately 4,300 retail financial centers, including approximately 2,400 lending centers, 2,600 financial centers with a Consumer Investment Financial Solutions Advisor and 1,900 business centers; approximately 16,600 ATMs; and award-winning digital banking with nearly 38 million active users, including approximately 29 million mobile users. Bank of America is a global leader in wealth management, corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to approximately 3 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients through operations across the United States, its territories and approximately 35 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock (NYSE: BAC) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role