Responsible for independently conducting quantitative analytics and modeling projects. Responsible for developing new models, analytic processes or systems approaches. Creates documentation for all activities and works with Technology staff in design of any system to run models developed. Work as a part of a team to develop or enhance loss forecasting models to improve risk management capability and support stress testing processes. Pro-actively seeks out work and add value to existing models/processes. Produce clear and coherent technical documentation for internal and regulatory purposes. Take ownership to deliver results and meet critical deadlines.
• Highly numerical degree (PhD level preferred, Masters required) in Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
• 3+ years of work experience
• Meaningful work experience focused on maintaining & developing quantitative models and handling large data sets
• Strong technical writing and clear verbal communication skills are must have.
• Experience of working under pressure and delivering to tight deadlines
• Technical skills: Statistics, Probability Theory, Econometrics, Financial Mathematics
• Strong programming skills; SQL, Python, VBA, LaTex
• Proven leadership abilities, working across organizational lines
• Knowledge of Probabilities / Statistics
• Ability to multitask and properly prioritize multiple projects.
• Prior experience with credit risk analytics.
• Relevant work experience with wholesale and consumer credit, or other financial products.
• Prior Credit Risk Management, Modeling and/or Finance experience.
• Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and stress testing including CCAR, DFAST, and regulatory Capital in Banking industry.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role