We are looking for Integration and Microservices Lead to develop Enterprise Integration processes in a multi-technology platform environment. This position will require hands-on experience in designing & developing complex solutions in line with demanding client requirements, work with enterprise architecture and other project teams. The candidate should have the ability to support parallel projects, in waterfall/agile/etc development methodologies in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is key and should mentor new team members. The candidate is expected to take responsibility in owning and managing the end to end technical delivery of all the projects.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT project managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Interacting with the client to obtain the requirements, analyzing the requirements, preparing the specifications, designing the modules and tasks for the team members.
- Technically own and manage the process of ensuring timely build of the various elements of the solution.
- Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring for end-to-end process execution.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in Middleware Integration Projects in a Lead capacity.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in reviewing requirements and project documentation and developing the middleware interfaces.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Micro Services and API development
- Experienced in designing & developing complex solutions in line with demanding client requirements.
- Ability to break down complex requirements into units of work for individual contributors.
- Ability to support parallel projects, agile-like development in fast-paced environment, handling day to day issues, incident management and releases.
- Ability to design and collaborate services development with multiple teams.
- Hands-on experience creating project deliverables including High and Low level design documents, API contracts, automation test plans, project estimations etc.
- Extensive knowledge on design principles for delivering Micro Services such as designing for services with high cohesion, autonomous scope, business domain centric organization, resilient, built with centralized monitoring, and automated.
- Solid computer programming experience (Java, SQL, and Mulesoft, etc.)
- Strong experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Independent worker with strong troubleshooting skills. Strong communication skills (oral and written) to document/communicate issues, status etc. Ability to assist with offshore / onshore task co-ordination.
- Experience in banking domain. Exposure to treasury/payment systems a plus.
- Strong hands on experience working with Micro Service technologies such as Mulesoft Anypoint Studio
- Experience doing full lifecycle API development using API Designer, API Console, API Portal/Exchange, and Runtime Manager
- Strong hands on experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Strong experience with HTTP REST and WebService protocols and different data formats including JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT, and SOAP
- Exposure to configuring security frameworks and policies on Anypoint platform and Application servers
- Experience in full stack API development (Experience API, Process API, and System API).
- Experience in IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB) or IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Experience in Web services - Tools such as Parasoft SOA/ Postman / SOAP UI/ RIT/ LISA
- Good to have exposure on COBOL copybook and different XML message formats.
- Should be comfortable to write simple to medium SQL queries in DB2/Oracle.
- Application configuration with Jenkins, Bitbucket tools and building using Ant/Maven scripts.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role