Provide analytical support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF. Gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans. Prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience. May manage staff.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Provide analytical support in executing internal control discipline and operational excellence within a LOB/ECF. Gather and organize data in order to monitor and test the effectiveness of key controls and status of mitigation and action plans. Prepare documentation for the tracking, monitoring, and escalation of risk related issues to management. Acts as an ambassador of the risk culture. Incumbents typically have over 5+ years of risk management and/or LOB/ECF experience. Activities will include (but not be limited to):
- Ensure compliance with standards for risk management, identification, response and remediation. Escalate control gaps and issues as needed. Provide framework for managing and governing risk and control activities.
- Strong ability to analyze data to identify thematic issues / areas requiring improvement
- Identify opportunities for enhancing or streamlining execution of risk management processes
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent MS-Office skills (including PowerPoint (for presentations) and Excel (for manipulating large amounts of data)
- Prior Audit experience strongly preferred. CISA or other similar industry certification strongly preferred.
- Consult and guide application teams and partners on the usage of Risk tools, processes and deliverables
- Manage relationships and communications with business and control partners at various levels of the organization, as well as other Enterprise Control Functions (ECFs)
- Face off with Technology Executives and their Teams to coordinate and facilitate routine Key Risk Review meetings
- Document, debate, and manage the performance of issues and risks within the portfolio
- Respond to Audits, Exams, and Inquiries, including SOX control assessments
- Assist business and process owners with assessing compliance to control requirements and their performance.
- Inspect evidence of control design and operation.
- Minimum 3 years Technology or Information Security experience required
- Minimum 5 years technology risk and control experience required
- Strong executive presence and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in handling multiple priorities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work within a team but also has the ability to work for extended period in standalone roles to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to analyze details and shape results into conclusions and recommendations for management
- Must be able to collaborate and influence across a matrix environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Prior Audit experience strongly preferred.
- CISA or other similar industry certification strongly preferred.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role