This role will be part of the Quantitative Services (QS) team within Global Markets Shared Operations (GMSO). The QS team helps drive process automation, strategic infrastructure adoption and operational efficiencies by leveraging innovative techniques and quantitative solutions. We are looking for a Change Management Lead to join our team for managing automation projects, program level planning and status reporting. This individual will provide change management support and oversight throughout the project life cycle and will provide necessary inputs to support business case development to aid project prioritization decisions. Part of the responsibility will include partnering with Process Automation team and process owners to ensure successful deliver of process automation use cases as well as successful adoption of these solutions within the respective Lines of Businesses.
- Works as part of a broader team on the onboarding and delivery of automation projects including robotics, intelligent process automation and machine learning.
- Self-starter individual who can solve complex problems, provide guidance, drive prioritization and adopt strategic vision.
- Liaise with various partners and stakeholders to define project deliverables and execution.
- Continuously raise awareness of Process Automation capabilities and benefits by promoting idea generation at various levels within the organization.
- Partner with Process Automation team and LOBs to ensure successful delivery of process automation use cases and successful adoption within LOB.
- Leverage strong quantitative and programming skills to drive process automation and development of quantitative solutions.
- Provide concise and crisp status updates to senior management on projects.
- At least 10 years of experience in financial markets with advanced degree in physic, applied mathematics, statistics/data science or other quantitative discipline.
- Understands financial products across all asset classes in capital markets and has extensive knowledge of technical implementations.
- Knowledge of operational processes within a bank or a financial institution.
- Hands on experience with Python.
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role