About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World:
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
• Processing of Corporate FX Trades • Ensure the accuracy of the trades booked by the traders – verification & reconciliation and follow up with trader for changes in case of discrepancy . Reporting to CCIL in a timely manner
• Execute Settlements for all the trades flowing into the system
• Timely Confirmation/Settlements as per the regulatory cut-offs . Obtaining FX underlying supporting documentation from the clients as per RBI regulations. Monitoring of Booking limits as per RBI • Maintain strong internal control and productivity standards
• Be conversant with internal and external policy guidelines relating to products handled, promptly identify deviations and exceptions and resolve/escalate in a timely manner.
• Participate in various process/productivity improvement initiatives and new products / system implementations
• Evaluate and mitigate operational risk
• Sincere, bright, committed and keen to take on additional responsibility
• Experience in back-office processes relating to FX products • Ability to communicate one’s point of view
• Strong understanding of accounting principles
• Strong PC skills
• Ability to work against stiff deadlines and manage work pressure
Learn more about this role