Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team. The Cyber Crime Protection function within Global Information Security is responsible for working across the enterprise to reduce exposure to cyber crime thereby instilling continued confidence of our clients, customers, and shareholders.
The Cyber Crime Prevention Specialist is responsible for managing prevention services involving cryptocurrency and social media. You will work with executives across various lines of business on complex, multi-million dollar projects to deliver best in class anti-cybercrime technology and intelligence gathering best practices.
Broad knowledge and experience in financial crimes, strategy development, and consulting are a key component to this role. You will demonstrate extraordinary organizational, leadership, and cross-functional communication skills to drive cyber crime prevention best practices across the enterprise.
You will be accountable for overseeing service offerings that mitigate cybercrime risks associated with cryptocurrency and social media. Understanding of both cryptocurrency and social media threats is a must; a deeper technical understanding of the topics is even better. The services you will oversee will have significant impact on how the firm protects the bank and our clients from cyber crime. You will serve as the primary contact to senior department leaders and be able to communicate, influence, and negotiate both vertically and horizontally to obtain or leverage necessary resources.
You will work closely with fraud, compliance, investigation, engineering, legal, policy, and communications teams across the enterprise to develop new processes that cut across the enterprise to proactively reduce the firm’s exposure to cyber crime.
Required Job Skills:
• Develop the strategy for Cyber Crime Prevention services to mitigate risks associated with Cryptocurrency and Social Media and deliver on that strategy
• Effectively lead and direct matrix and cross-functional teams by becoming a strategic partner with lines of businesses and front line units to reduce exposure to cybercrime
• Ensure thoroughness and accuracy when leading the team in accomplishing tasks
• Coach and guide cross-functional stakeholders to identify gaps, to identify solutions, and to facilitate implementation
• Demonstrate effective Executive Stakeholder management and communications
• Must be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Build trusted relationships with key cross-functional business partners including multiple product teams, regional offices, and support functions
• A broad knowledge of information security principles, financial crime, and cyber crime; with deeper knowledge in cryptocurrency and social media
• Understand relevant laws, rules and regulations
• Deep understanding of financial fraud
Desired Job Skills:
• Experience in project & portfolio management
• Experience in the remediation of Information Security risks/vulnerabilities
• Experience with network monitoring and intrusion detection systems
• Experience with enterprise business operations
• Working knowledge of current and emerging anti-cybercrime product offerings
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role