Executes in-line or post-mortem quality assurance testing and acts as an ambassador of the risk culture, and subject matter expert for assigned QA process/line of business. Evaluates the quality of internal investigation cases in the investigation case management systems. Utilizes test scripts to perform quality review, which focus on sales practice, whistle-blower and retaliation cases. Documents results for consolidated reporting and management review. Communicates feedback to investigation managers on opportunities and ensures remediation is complete. Review must be made in consideration of laws, rules & regs such as Privacy Events, At Risk Persons, whistle-blower, retaliation, and others.
- Experience with Quality Assurance Testing/Analysis
- Experience evidencing impeccable ethics and maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to learn new technology tools and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills sufficient to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Exceptional prioritization skills and ability to work in an independent, efficient and effective manner in a fast-paced environment, while working cohesively in a team setting.
- Strong attention to details with commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting or exceeding aggressive production and quality goals.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to attain and sustain positive rapport with business partners and team mates
- Ability to work with minimal and virtual supervision
- Internal Enterprise Investigations, GCOR, Enterprise Fraud, or Legal Order Processing experience preferred
- Regulatory & Compliance Knowledge, such as Suspicious Activity Reporting, Privacy Events, At Risk Persons, and Sales Practices violations preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role