Bank of America is searching for a Pega System Architect with proven experience in designing, developing and supporting high volume transactional n-tier enterprise components/applications. Hired Associate will be working closely with both onsite and offshore team in an Agile environment, providing and guiding design solutions to our highly complex Pega applications.
- Development and implementation of best practices implementing Pega solutions; driving adoption of 8.x principles.
- Design and deliver solutions that meet highest availability and performance standards while striving for simplicity in architecture.
- Provide insight and guidance to team members during regular technical activities within an Agile environment: including (but not limited to) Pega code reviews, solution estimating, technical solution design & testing.
- Assist with recruiting and mentoring a balanced team of Pega developers distributed globally
- Participate and help enforce high quality development practices and procedures, as well as maintaining secure coding standards, through the adoption of test-driven development (TDD), paired programming, peer code reviews, and software build automation.
- Participate and help drive continuous improvement in a Lean/Agile environment, implementing DevOps delivery approaches encompassing CI/CD, build automation and deployments.
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to the team and business partners.
- Establish technical credibility across their internal team and the external engineering community
Required Qualifications and Skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience, possessing competency in multiple software languages and engineering practices.
- Deep knowledge of the Pega and proven ability to execute Pega projects the "Pega Way"
- Strong working knowledge of best practices in service design and integration patterns.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development practices
- Excellent verbal, written and graphical communication skills with ability to influence team members
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative and highly valued team.
- A strong drive to solve problems of all types.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and comfort with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- A commitment to quality with a drive for continuous improvement
- A firm belief in exchanging constructive and respectful feedback with a history of success in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment
- An untiring passion for UI/UX design
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years’ of experience in Pega 7 / Pega 8
- Pega Certifications such as PCSA, PCSSA, CLSA, PCBA, PCMC, PCDC, PCDS
- 2+ years’ experience in working with agile teams utilizing DevOps
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role