The Data Center Services team is looking for a Technology Manager who will be part of the team responsible for Operations Control and System Management. The team functions include development, maintenance, and refinement of data center management tools; completion of risk assessments; providing metrics; and performance of quality assurance tasks for security controls and Hosting Locations governance. This is an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities of the team members include:
- Development and Maintenance of Data Center and Critical Facility Management Tools
- Risk Management of all Data Center Services Tools (AIT Ownership, Product Management, Server Administration, Patching, NPT, IAM)
- Annual Execution of Facility and Proximity Risk Assessments
- Annual Refresh of Hosting Locations Standards and Procedures
- Hosting Locations Governance and Quality Control
- Data Center Risk Oversight Forum Presentations
- Risk Action Step Leadership (SIAI / AIAI)
- Security Controls Quality Assurance and Reporting
- Schedule adherence for annual refresh of controls and documentation
- Capable of identifying where inefficiencies exist and on boarding tools to automate and simplify complexity of the workflows
- Strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and escalate when necessary
- Very strong time management skills and adaptability to address shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong risk mindset with process and controls background
- Excellent organizational skills, able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and respond to rapidly changing demands
- Communicate and interface effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Strong research and analysis and fact-based decision making
- Ability to drive cross-divisional coordination, communication, influence and negotiation
- Working knowledge of general bank policies, programs, and procedures
- 7 + years in technology with experience in data center and/or critical facilities infrastructure
Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors. Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports. Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role