Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Network and Application Security (NAS) team, which is part of CSD, aims to mitigate incidents through proactive monitoring and within this there is the Network Detection and Response team (NDR) who protects the network from disruptive events.
The Network Detection and Response Analyst will be responsible in aiding to protect the Bank of America networks from disruptive events through detection, analysis and mitigation capabilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading initial investigations and triage
• Responding to, researching, measuring, detecting and mitigating security attacks that target the network and application layers
• Exercising judgment within broadly defined practices in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
• Designing and implementing secure solutions to meet customer/client needs while protecting the Bank’s assets
• Providing subject matter expertise
• Collaborating with peers and business units in a team-focused environment
• Experience within the information technology field
• Networking or Security Experience
• CISSP, CISSM, CompTIA Security/A/N +, CCNA is desired, but not required
• Experience detecting Insider Threats and placing controls within an organization to protect against these threats is desired, but not required
• Experience with Intrusion Detection & Prevention technologies is desired, but not required
• Experience with Web Application Firewalls (WAF) is desired, but not required
• A strong working knowledge of security threat vectors, networking, network security and application security
• Working knowledge of Netflow analysis and DDoS mitigation
• Knowledge of common network protocols, packet formats and common DDoS attack types and security vulnerabilities
• Advanced problem solving skills
• Able to adapt communication style to the audience
• Demonstrates the capability of working in a team environment and collaborating with oversea partners.
• Ability to work independently
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role