The Technology Infrastructure Organization: :
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Make Bank of America’s critical infrastructure fast, reliable, and agile for thousands of users. The Network Infrastructure team combines software and systems administration skills to build and operate a global DNS/DHCP/NTP infrastructure. We need creative Senior Technical Manager and technologists to help us keep critical systems up while transforming the infrastructure from a traditional out of the box DNS/DHCP services to a modern service incorporating modern user facing APIs, automation glue code, unit/regression tests and continuous integration.
The role requires a Technical Manager who has the experience in various technologies, lead a team and be able to deploy an global infrastructure project. The Technical Manager will work closely with other engineers, leads, and the banks lines of business to provide holistic DNS, DHCP, IP Address Management, and related UNIX Sys Admin for our business & DDI Eco partners to get the next gen DDI product deployed globally. The candidate must possess in-depth technical knowledge & be an SME in Network, DNS, DHCP, NTP & Traffic Management for deploying & migrating from one product to another. Must actively apply their broad knowledge across compute, network, storage, and security disciplines and possess a big picture vision.
Thoroughly understand the customer’s business and infrastructure challenges and collaboratively identify suitable solutions that link their business mission, strategy, and processes that will allow both the business and IT strategies to co-exist effectively and enable/drive each other.
Required Job Skills
- 15+ years of experience managing large projects
- Strong leadership skills and experience including: leading a global team, matrix managing cross-functional teams, and managing large projects and managing changes to network infrastructure.
- Subject Matter Expert on DNS, DHCP, IPAM, NTP & Load Balancing
- In depth knowledge of how applications in general leverage various DNS, DHCP, NTP, IPAM & Load balancing concepts & be able to provide solutions
- Understanding of network-based technologies: can translate customer/business requirements into DNS, DHCP, and IP Address configurations and successfully position with stakeholders.
- Understanding & ability to manage ever changing deployment of time line.
- Working knowledge of the ITIL framework & Agile framework
- Ability to interact and drive application, networks & other infrastructure teams to bring together SME’s to come up with solutions.
- Firm understanding of IT Service Management processes, program and project management, Scrum & Agile methodology
- Knowledgeable about service-oriented design in SOAP/REST Web services- Ansible, Python scripting
- Skilled troubleshooting /problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong communicator with senior management
- Strong analytical, quality management, and organizational skills and comprehensive understanding of team dynamics.
- Proven ability to create quality documentation, in standard/or established best practices design & process
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action and adapt to change.
- Proven ability to make tough decisions and accept challenging assignments.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role