Bank of America is seeking a Analytics Developer/Data Scientist in the Analytics Team for the digital transformation program within Wholesale Credit Technology.
- The scope of projects include Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Participate on the team and the development of infrastructure to support modeling and analyzing loan data for Wholesale Credit Business lines.
- Develop value-added analytics solutions that support revenue generation, business insight, risk management, operational efficiency, regulatory compliance, loan pricing, pre and post-sale loan facility research.
- These solutions must overcome issues of complex data (e.g., VLDB, multi-structured, "big data", etc.) as well as deployment of advanced techniques (e.g., machine learning, text mining, statistical analysis, etc.) to deliver insights.
- Determine best practices in the areas of Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Facilitate the use of these technologies within the loan business and loan system applications including Precision Lender and other Wholesale Credit business processes.
- Liaise with Global Banking and Markets and Enterprise Level teams to determine the best practices in the firm and contribute to improving proficiency in these areas for WCT, and the firm more generally.
- Work with the Robotics and Analytics Swat Team during project intake and present new technologies that relate to solutions for high ROI applications of analytics.
- MS or Ph.D. degree in related field preferred or substantial equivalent experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3+ years as a practitioner of machine learning in Financial Markets.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role