Container Automation/DevOps developer will help transform monolithic application into OpenShift docker/container based microservice application. Individual will work on OpehShift docker platform and other DevOps tools to bring end-to-end on-boarding and automation of application hosting and release.
SDLC/SDM and SDI initiatives are enabling transformation of application hosting and delivery capabilities. This individual will help review application architecture, design, technology stacks in its current state and migrate its components into RedHat OpenShift Container as well as other SDLC capabilities such as CI/CD, Test Automation, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub, Ansible Tower, XL Release and other SDM tools. There are hundreds of candidate application to be transformed and this resource will
- Strong application development and DevOps integration skills.
- Working level knowledge and expertise in RedHat OpenShift, the software containerization technology and platform. At least 2 years experience with proven expertise in application containerization management with RedHat OpenShift.
- Master-level expertise in Linux kernel and operational system fundamentals. Proven knowledge, skills and experience in programming with java, golang or C language, etc.
- Experience with industry-standard Configuration Management solutions such as Ansible or Puppet.
- In-depth knowledge of performance engineering and best practices around developing micro services (stuff like 12factor, understanding abstractions between infrastructure and application levels).
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work or lead a technical team from diversified geography and culture to complete strategic planning, mission-critical design and development work.
- Strong results-oriented awareness, with an optimistic and enterprising attitude.
- Experience in diagnosing complex technical issues..
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role