Responsible for team level contributions to overall application development efforts within portfolio application(s); These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Provides technical direction and oversight on creation of applications from E2E (end to end) perspective. Ensuring systems design, business requirements, and architecture of solution is well understood by involved parties and responsible for overall delivery of software products. Manages applications/ development projects, or complex initiatives of an area of the development function. Responsible for instructing, directing, and reviewing the work of other associates, contractors, and strategic partner resources that are part of their team. May provide input on performance management and personnel decisions. As appropriate, contributes to budget and forecast activities, monitors team progress, and works with Team Manager to adjust resource allocations and priorities accordingly.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Global Financial Crimes technology team is looking for a full stack lead developer that will Design, develop, debug, support, maintain and test software applications that support GFC (Global Financial Crimes) business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 10-12 years of experience.
- Ability to work in multiple areas of Analytics applications including data analysis and data visualization
- Proven technical background and analytic capabilities
- Strong SQL experience with high volume databases – Teradata, Oracle
- Strong grasp of general computer science fundamentals especially in a distributed systems environment.
- Fluency with data structures and algorithms
- Be passionate about quality, programming, and software development in general
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying web applications
- Experience building restful web services
- Strong programming experience with Java and Python
- Knowledge of Big Data Architectures and Cloud computing
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Kibana, etc.
- Knowledge of machine-learning techniques, classifiers and statistical methods
- Desire to use modern technologies as a disruptive influence within the Finance domain
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Hands-on experience with web frameworks like Angular and React
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack
- Experience with open source search engines like SOLR, Elastic Search
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
- Knowledge of Bank of America AML systems
- Knowledge of Bank of America data domains – Customer, Accounts, Transactions, Trades..etc
- Experience with Hadoop/Hive, Neo4J, Apache Spark, Kafka and MongoDB
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role