Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
- Hands on development of quality (i.e. readable, performing and supportable) AXIOM Code, delivering the functionality detailed in the technical specifications
- Hands on development of AutoSys, UNIX, and Perl scripts, delivering the functionality detailed in the technical specifications
- Development and review of PL/SQL code to support data sourcing into Axiom
- Ensuring code written meets the predefined company and department standards
- Review requirements documents to ensure the functional requirements are well understood
- Review PL/SQL codes to handle performance tuning exercises
- Preparation and execution of detailed unit test cases
- Coordinate implementation including packaging of code and obtaining the required approvals
- Provide BAU and post-implementation support
- 7+ years of development experience with IT
- 5+ years of development experience with Axiom
- 5+ years of hands on experience developing Oracle databases designed to support reporting
- Knowledge of US regulatory reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid understanding of Oracle 12 from a Development perspective, Expertise in SQL and PL SQL
- Prior experience with Axiom
- Prior experience with BI Reporting tool packages
- Unix /Linux command line interface and shell scripting
- Writing technical design documents, adhering to bank standards
- Highly-motivated team player
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Demonstrates initiative / Pro-active
- Organized / manages time well
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a virtual team, across boundaries
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster working relationships with all stakeholders
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role