Responsible for developing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as maintain corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Employees are expected to have in-depth global markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Coordinates resources across various applications, operations or projects. Manages employees and makes all decisions on personnel actions including staffing, performance management and comp decision-making. Monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly. Typically requires 10+ years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for employees supporting Global Markets.
Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Bank of America Enterprise Risk & Finance Technology (ERFT) is responsible for end-to-end technology solutions and support for the Chief Risk Officer and Chief Financial Officer organizations. This role within the Corporate Treasury Enterprise Capital Management (ECM) Technology team will focus on Capital and Capital reporting
- Leads and oversees strategic initiatives – provides leadership and vision, in-line with changing business & technology
- Simplify and modernize leveraging the latest technology frameworks to optimize capital usage across the firm
- Provides leadership and guidance on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech & business knowledge and capabilities as a leader and individual.
- Extensive & specific business knowledge e.g. Experience in Corporate Treasury, Treasury Finance, Capital Management, Market Risk, Credit Risk, as well as broad understanding of applications and systems.
- Deep knowledge of business functions and excels leveraging this knowledge in the development of process level views of app portfolios.
- Is a subject matter expert in technology and business and a thought leader for assisting lead developers, subject-matter-experts and business partners in determining the current and future direction in their area or related areas.
- Experience translating business needs into technical requirements and ensures all systems conform to business needs and specifications.
- Extremely deep Comp Sci/STEM background coupled with business acumen (MBA, CFA)
- Strong background in capital markets, overall trade lifecycle & has product background
- Experience in large scale enterprise application architecture and implementation
- Creative individual with a track record of working on and delivering innovative tech based solutions
- Ability to drive business growth through innovative technology ideas and efficient management
- Understand business needs and drive the team to implement the technology solutions required
- Business credibility as a strong leader, clear thinker, change agent and team builder
- Ability to decompose complex issues and drive timely decisions, knowing when to engage others for additional input, and when to act independently
- Ability to develop and foster a strong risk culture
- Experience in dealing with vendor relationships, prototyping newer technologies (Trifecta, Data-robot, and Mule soft)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role