As a System/Data Security Analyst, you would be an individual contributor responsible for providing operational and procedural support to provision and maintain Access for employees across the Enterprise, including Windows, Midrange, and Mainframe platforms. A risk-oriented perspective is required, along with the ability to support BAU processes and maintenance of Enterprise Access platforms.
You will be using your analytical mindset and teamwork skills to support and improve the Access Service experience. You will utilize your technical and business knowledge to support secure, risk-based practices, exercising judgment within broadly defined practices and policies.
We look for you to be result-oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units, at various levels. The knowledge/experience/exposure with information security topics, including the design, development, testing, implementation or governance of information security practices and solutions, will be very helpful in this role. You should be prepared to demonstrate your knowledge of access management/risk identification and mitigation/project management skills.
• Previous experience in Information Technology / Information Security / Identity and Access Management
• Proficient in Windows, Midrange and Mainframe access provisioning and security systems
• Ability to identify, analyze and address problems to resolve issues whenever possible in way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• Experience with O365 and Microsoft Azure Active Directory with 5 plus years' experience
• Experience with Project Management or working with Project Managers
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight. Motivated and willing to learn.
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking.
• Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Microsoft Office Proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Etc.)
• Quick learner and self-starter
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solver
• Proven ability of risk oriented approach
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Specific Skillsets Desired:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related study
• Strong Active Directory experience focused on Security, Authentication, and Object Management
• Designing and deployment of all elements related to AD objects
• Execute effective processes for operation, troubleshooting and support service for Microsoft Active Directory and back office products.
• Prepare detailed end-user and process documentation for all elements of Microsoft Windows Platform support
• Certs for A+, Network+, Security+, CISSP
• Scripting (Powershell, Visual Basic, etc.)
• SharePoint design and maintenance
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role