The successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting the Wholesale Credit Strategy organization by facilitating the deployment and adoption of CreditCenter.
Candidate will support the deployment of CrediCenter through the manual entry of legacy transactional data into the new CreditCenter application.
- Gather original documentation such as credit agreements, credit approval documentation, collateral filing records (UCC, title policies etc.) to facilitate the entry of key data elements into CreditCenter
- Review original documentation to obtain the required data elements and manually enter the appropriate data elements into CreditCenter
- Candidate will identify any issues and technical incidents and relay the feedback to the centralized control room
- Specific execution focus will be on the collateral and covenant portion of the CreditCenter application
- Execution of time studies and data analytics to determine the most effective way to convert data to CreditCenter from legacy applications
- Candidate will be a champion for change, leading with a positive attitude and creating followership within the user community.
This role can be filled as B6 (BE165) or B5 (BE164/ BE166)
Preferred location ; Charlotte and Phoenix but can be filled in another location
Qualifications and Experiences & Skills and competencies
- 5+ years experience in either credit underwriting, credit operations with a specific focus on collateral preferred.
- Participant must be detail orientated and demonstrate a high regard for operational excellence
- Candidate must be highly organized with excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Experience in credit underwriting, monitoring and collateral analysis and familiar with credit policy and procedures.
- Ability to navigate credit agreements, collateral documentation and loan write-ups
- Ability to create and maintain partnerships with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with internal bank systems such as GMS, GUS, EDR and Loan IQ
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Strong verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and execute with a positive, energetic attitude
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role