- Not an Application or Platform Architect
- Specifically looking for Sr Architect with a DevOps and Agile mindset
- Someone who can put a DevOps roadmap in place and formulate the strategy behind how to execute it.
- Understand the vision of a cloud infrastructure and how we migrate applications to it.
Help lead the vision and strategy for one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Deep architecture experience, strong communication and solid technical skills are a must as this role involves establishing, influencing, growing and maturing the Enterprise DevOps pipeline/platform. Individual must have proven capabilities to understand the business drivers and risks, explain complex technical concepts to senior business leaders as well as the ability to have deep technical discussions with peer Strategic Architects, Solution Architects, and technical teams. This is a strategic role that will help realize the global businesses goals, while mitigating risks and facilitating rapid innovation to achieve a competitive edge.
- The Sr. Architect cultivates a deep understanding of the way software is written, build and delivered at scale in modern, agile enterprises, and understand contemporary and emerging trends and technologies in instituting and embedding controls into modern development, build and release operations.
- The architect uses process design and process optimization skills to review and propose enhancements, frequently including automation, to technology components and associated processes. The architect is fluent in topics in cyber-security and devops metrics, and engages devops architects to design and implement an effective metrics and reporting program.
- The architect proactively engages stakeholders and functions throughout GIS to proactively identify synergies and impacts with devops software practices, including technology permit operations, risk analysis and remediation, as well as monitoring and response functions.
- As an agent of change the architect understands and rallies proponents and adherents of alternative software lifecycles, and promotes a nuanced yet comprehensive understanding of the virtues of devops processes, and develops a strategy that optimizes enterprise security posture using available resources.
- Design and supervise the integration of application security validation and control technology into software development, build, test and release platforms
- Engage scrum masters, developers, and associated devops stakeholders to articulate security processes and objectives, and facilitate execution toward security objectives
- Subject matter expertise in application security of one or more major enterprise application platforms used by Bank of America, incl. but not limited to Java / J2EE, .Net, Mobile (iOS and / or Android), Big Data, Python, Mainframe
- Apply and interpret application security objectives in context of designated platforms
- Identify, champion, and supervise the implementation of defensive controls, methods and processes within Bank applications
Cross-Organizational Level Influence
- Build relationships and trust with key business stakeholders to understand business strategy and future needs
- Define and maintain architecture standards and principles for the enterprise and organization
- Recommend and participate in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating DevOps plans to ensure that the DevOps Architecture objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business/technical objectives
Architecture Vision & Strategy
- Champion and enhance the Enterprise DevOps Strategy along with supporting Policies and Best Practices
- Define the standard methodology, responsibilities and deliverables that capture the details of every level of DevOps architecture
- Establish and share architectural best practices and lessons learned
- Evolve/update the DevOps architecture based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions
- Ensure ongoing alignment of technical and business strategies based on changing business and technology drivers and risks
- Collaborate regularly with peers and representatives from each line of business
- Ensure that solution architects understand the DevOps Architecture and are producing deliverables that are compliant with the DevOps Architecture, IT standards and principles
- Research solutions and emerging technologies on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs
- Ensure that DevOps aligned solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable and aligned with the enterprise vision
- Expertise in Cloud Native DevOps tools, with hands on experience in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of emerging Native Cloud DevOps technologies and approaches
- Minimum 5 years architecture experience
- Recent exposure or strong industry knowledge of Cloud Native DevOps Architecture Principles
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Strong leans or understanding of leadership approaches in Agile
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role