Position Summary• Enhance existing tools and build out new automation tools based on the need
• Develop and document test UI automation and application framework enhancements in Java and native mobile technologies
• Design, develop and document sophisticated test automation class libraries
• Co-ordinate the automation test planning activities with all the stakeholders
• Implement and adapt to new testing frameworks for future products and features
• Participate in code review of standards, procedures, tools, and quality improvement processes
• Maintain automated regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing technology and product requirements
• Establish the migration process as and when It is needed
• Work closely with Product and Engineering teams"
Required Skills• 5-7 years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test
• 2-3 years of experience on leading test automation projects
• Hands on experience in designing and building automation frameworks from scratch or using open source tools
• Experience in writing complex automated tests for both native and hybrid mobile apps for any platform
• Must have experience in one of the mobile automation tools and frameworks (Appium, Espresso, XCUITest)
• Must have development experience in Core Java
• Experience working with various source code and CI/CD management tools e.g. Jenkins, Perforce, Git, Bitbucket
• Ability to work with limited to no guidance in a team environment
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum teams
• Should be a good team player with prior liaison and collaboration experience with senior leaders"
- MS or other advanced degree is nice to have.
- Familiarity with bank systems and data conditioning
- Mobile Automation, Java, Selenium, Appium, TestNG, Perfecto"
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role