Career development and mentoring
Providing meaningful ways for women to advance their careers is critical. Below are just a few of the innovative programs we offer to encourage career development, connection and support for our female colleagues.
- Our global Employee Network, LEAD for Women has more than 29,000 memberships around the world. LEAD is dedicated to promoting professional interactions that help attract, develop, retain and advance women throughout the company.
- In the U.S., our Women’s Executive Development Program leverages the faculty of Columbia Business School to engage, develop, retain and support career advancement of high potential talent. The program offers a robust 10-month experience including assessments, in-person and ongoing virtual development sessions, executive sponsorship and local market engagement opportunities to advance the participants’ careers.
- Our Diverse Leaders Sponsorship program provides diverse talent with senior leaders (sponsors) to help proactively identify and promote the visibility of diverse talent.
- Our Women’s Next Level Leadership Program is a seven-month virtual development experience focused on the unique challenges multicultural women face in progressing their careers and provides strategies and tactics to overcome those challenges.
- In the UK, we signed the Women in Finance Charter, demonstrating our support for a government initiative to encourage greater gender balance in UK financial services. We have also heightened our efforts to recruit and develop exceptional female talent, and we offer industry-leading benefits and programs that help women to balance work and life.